5 Key Reasons to Nominate for a Startup Canada Award
Nobody has experienced the phrase “through blood, sweat and tears” more than an entrepreneur. That’s why Startup Canada is celebrating those with outstanding achievement in Canada’s entrepreneurship and innovation community. Here’s 5 reasons why you should nominate or apply for the 2017 Startup Canada Awards by June 16.
- Be celebrated locally and nationally – Winners of the Startup Canada Awards are celebrated through online networks, and at red carpet ceremonies in their regions and nationally at the Grand Finale in Ottawa. At these ceremonies, winners are presented with their award before an audience of Canada’s top business journalists, investors, and leading anchor companies.
- Network – Startup Canada Award winners are connected to growth partners, customers, mentors and champions, and have the opportunity to build lasting relationships to scale their companies, startup communities, and more!
- Tell your story – Startup Canada and our partners champion the stories of Startup Canada Award winners through our social media networks, with our media partners, and in our ongoing conversations with Canada’s top business leaders.
- Raise your profile – Startup Canada Award winners have the opportunity to be featured on the Startup Canada Podcast, tell their story to entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem leaders at events across Canada, and more.
- Have a Voice – Startup Canada Award winners have opportunities to share their ideas with the national community, become thought leaders in their fields, and strengthen their impact as change makers by having a voice to government, media, and industry.
There you have it, 5 reasons you should apply for the Startup Canada Awards. Like the age old adage says, nothing ventured is nothing gained. Check out the 2016 Startup Canada Awards Recap Video, learn about last year’s winners and follow the conversation on Twitter using #StartupCanAwards. And lastly, apply or nominate for the 2017 Startup Canada Awards at www.startupaward.ca!